We should add a clause regarding arbitration of differences.我们应该附加一条关于仲裁分歧的条款。
The contract contains basically all we have agreed upon during our negotiations.这个合同基本上囊括了所有我们在谈判中所达成协议。
Anything else you want to bring up for discussion.你还有什么问题要提出来供双方讨论的吗?
We agree to insert a clause giving you a ten-day grace period.我们同意给你加上一条10天宽限期的条款。
When the grace peroid expires, the contract is annulled.当这个宽限期届满,你仍未执行合同的话,该合同就终止了。
I don’t want to imply that every point in this contract is negotiable.不用我说,该合同中的每一条都要严格执行的,没有讨价还价的余地。
I hope no questions about the terms.我看合同的条款没有什么问题了。
It is our permanent principle that contracts are honored and commercial integrity is maintained.重合同、守信用是我们的一贯原则。
I’m glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.我很高兴这次洽谈圆满成功。
I hope this will lead to further business between us.我希望这次交易将使我们之间的贸易得到进一步发展。
We’ll sign two originals, each in Chinese and English language.我们将要用中文和英语分别签署两份原件。
I am ready to sign the agreement.我已经准备好了签合同。
I’m sure you need an original signature, not a faxed copy.我知道你们需要的是原件,不是传真件。
So I will receive and sign it overnight.那么,我明天就可以收到并且签上名了。
We’ll still be able to meet the deadline.我们还是可以赶上最后期限的。
I will keep you posted.
我会与你保持联络。
What is your hurry?
什么事让您这么着急呢?
I’m sorry to burst in on you like this, but I’m really upset.我很抱歉这样突然地找您, 但我真的很心烦。
What on earth has happened to trouble you so?到底发生什么事让您如此发愁?220 I’m afraid I have bad news for you.恐怕我有坏消息要告诉您。
Our prices compare most favorably with quotations you can get from other manufacturers. You’ll see that from our price sheet. The prices are subject to our /confirm/iation, naturally.我们的价格比其他制造商开价优惠得多。这一点你可以从我们的价格单看到,所有价格当然要经我方确认后方有效。
We offer you our best prices, at which we have done a lot business with other customers.我们向你们报最优惠价,按此价我们已与其他客户做了大批生意。
Will you please tell us the specifications, quantity and packing you want, so that we can work out the offer ASAP. 请告诉我们贵方对规格、数量及包装的要求,以便我方尽快制定出报价。
This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only. Is there anything you are particularly interested in. 这是价格表,但只供参考。是否有你特别感兴趣的商品?
Do you have specific request for packing? Here are the samples of packing available now, you may have a look. 你们对包装有什么特别要求吗?这是我们目前用的包装样品,你可以看下。
I wonder if you have found that our specifications meet your requirements. I’m sure the prices we submitted are competitive.不知道您认为我们的规格是否符合你的要求?我敢肯定我们的价格是非常有竞争力的。
Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products. 大量询盘证明我们的产品质量过硬。
We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available. 很遗憾,你们所询货物目前无货。
My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价。
Moreover, we’ve kept the price close to the costs of production.再说,这已经把价格压到生产费用的边缘了。
Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you’ll choose? 能否告知你们将采用那种付款方式?
Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time? 不知你们能不能接受在一段时间内分批交货?
What about the price? 对价格有何看法?
What do you think of the payment terms? 对支付条件有何看法?
How do you feel like the quality of our products? 你觉得我们产品的质量怎么样?
What about having a look at sample first? 先看一看产品吧?
What about placing a trial order? 何不先试订货?
The quality of ours is as good as that of many other suppliers, while our prices are not high as theirs. By the way, which items are you interested in?我们的产品质量与其他生产商一样的好,而我们的价格却不象他们的那样高。哎,你对哪个产品感兴趣?
You can rest assured. 你可以放心。
We are always improving our design and patterns to confirm to the world market.我们一直在提高我们产品的设计水平,以满足世界市场的要求。
This new product is to the taste of European market. 这种新产品欧洲很受欢迎。
I think it will also find a good market in your market.我认为它会在你国市场上畅销。
Fine quality as well as low price will help push the sales of your products.优良的质量和较低的价格有助于推产品。
While we appreciate your cooperation, we regret to say that we can’t reduce our price any further.虽然我们感谢贵方的合作,但是很抱慊,我们不能再减价了。
Reliability is our strong point. 可靠性正是我们产品的优点。
We are satisfied with the quality of your samples, so the business depends entirely on your price. 我们对样品的质量很满意,因此交易的成败就取决于你们的价格了。
To a certain extent,our price depends on how large your order is.在某种程度上,我们的价格就得看你们的定单有多大。
This product is now in great demand and we have on hand many enquiries from other countries.这种产品现在需求量很大,我们手头上来自其他国家的很多询盘。
Thank you for your inquiry. Would you tell us what quantity you require so that we can work out the offer? 谢谢你询价。为了便于我方提出报价,能否请你谈谈你方需求数量?
Here are our FOB price. All the prices in the lists are subject to our final /confirm/iation.
这是我们的FOB价格单。单上所有价格以我方最后确认为准。
In general, our prices are given on a FOB basis. 通常我们的报价都是FOB价网址:http://www.zhanlanku.com/news/show-5499.html